Thank you for giving your time and energy to hosting the Kindness Adventure at your school Because of your efforts, students will enjoy a fabulous character education assembly that will inspire them to be kind-hearted.
We want each step to be efficient for you, so we’ve provided this guide and checklist to help you coordinate our program from beginning to end.
As you plan for the assembly, we encourage you to also explore our year-round resources.
Approximately 1-2 weeks before your show...
- You will receive a PRE-SHOW PACKET in the mail.
- Upon receiving this envelope, call (or email) your Account Executive at 1-877-872-9696 if you have any questions.
- Enlist a few TEACHER/PARENT VOLUNTEERS to assist with the Pay-It-Forward sale.
- Hang the enclosed POSTERS to build excitement.
For an electronic version of the Parent Letter, please email our Customer Care Team.
A few days before your show...
- Make copies of the PARENT LETTER (from Pre-Show Packet) and send it home with the students 1-2 days before the show.
- Please be sure the person who is coordinating your Pay-It-Forward sale is available to meet with the performer for 20 minutes upon the performer's arrival.
- Give the SET UP REQUIREMENTS sheet to your custodian.
- Have the performance area cleared, along with two 8’ tables and wastebasket set up, at least 90 minutes before the show. If this is before your school opens, please provide your custodian’s cell number so we can secure access.
- Review the SMOOTH and EFFICIENT SALE sheet. US | CANADA
Expect your performer to arrive approximately 90 minutes before show time.
- Fill out the SALE AGREEMENT*. Return the pink copy and payment in the PRE-PAID stamped envelope*.
- Pack & return all unsold items, condensing into as few boxes as possible. Refer to the WE PAY THE FREIGHT* form for details. We cover all shipping costs.
US | CANADA
- PACK & RETURN all unsold items using the PRE-PAID UPS LABELS we provide*.
Your performer will give you these items on the day of your assembly.
- Set up the area for your 5-10 days Kindness Sale.
- Display the large product poster in a prominent area for students and parents to see.*
Once your 5-10 day sale is completed...
- INCORPORATE kindness into your everyday classroom activities with our free RESOURCES.
- INVITE staff to visit our website and SUBSCRIBE to the Kindness Adventure e-NEWSLETTER to receive periodic resources.
Get the latest additions to our lesson plans and resources!
We'll send occasional emails with the exciting details.
Copyright ©2016 All for KIDZ. All Rights Reserved. The Kindness Adventure is produced by All for KIDZ,® Inc.